• Children of any age should not be allowed to wander alone, especially in unfamiliar areas or venues.Take this advice to heart and keep an eye on your children and teens. No one wants to read about rapes or other attacks on cruise ships or resorts.
• Parents should be aware of who their children are socializing with and their activities.
• Children should not socialize with venue employees or share personal information with them.
• Children should never use public restrooms without parental supervision.
• Children should be instructed to never accept beverages or food items from strangers without parental approval.
• Parents should consider bringing their own hired babysitter.
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Advice For Cruising Parents
So, you're considering a family cruise (or any other vacation), these are safety tips for traveling with children or teens from the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation:
Posted by Linda Coffman, AKA Cruise Diva