Okay, we’ve identified the problem and a solution is at hand. Believe me when I say that my husband pronounced it ingenious when he saw it!
It’s the Racktrap™ and it’s ideal for carrying your cruise ship cabin keycard safely and undetected. It’s sized perfectly for a keycard (or a driver’s license or credit card) and has a little Velcro strip to hold the card securely inside.
The instructions for its use are a bit tongue-in-cheek and very clever, as you’d expect:
1. Locate your breasts. Are you a righty or a lefty? Decide what breast is most easily accessible.The Racktrap™ can be washed by hand and air dried—that’s the sweat-proof sports style pictured here. You could probably even tuck it into your bathing suit top while sunbathing at the ship’s pool. Need convincing? Visit The Racktrap™ on the web for an instruction video.
2. Place your essentials (cash, credit cards, drivers license etc.) in The Racktrap™.
3. Insert The Racktrap™ in your bra between the cup and your breast at the top of your cup.
4. Make sure the opening of The Racktrap™ is lined up with the edge of your bra.
5. Pull your shirt tight to make sure there are no lines.
6. Use your free hands for good and not evil.
7. Repeat again tomorrow.
It’s like they say, “If you wear a bra or know someone who does, you need The Racktrap™.”