If you're cruising to Alaska in summer 2010, there are a lot of things you'll want to see and do when your ship docks in ports of call. Many of those must-do experiences are rather pricey, but you can get 2-for-1 savings on some of the most popular shore excursions with a copy of the latest edition of the Great Alaskan TourSaver.
Just in time for Black Friday shopping, the Great Alaskan TourSaver features more than 130 2-for-1 offers around the state and is the ideal companion for every value-conscious traveler to the Great State. While the book itself costs $99.95, it's packed with coupons and a 2-for-1 flightseeing adventure or whale watching excursion will recoup the cost in savings. These are some of the top attractions featured in the Great Alaskan TourSaver:
1. 2-for-1 Mt. Roberts Tram ride up the mountain from the cruise ship dock
2. 2-for-1 helicopter flightseeing tour of Mendenhall Glacier (with landing and guided walk)
3. 2-for-1 Sled Dog Summer Camp - see Alaskan huskies in training
4. 2-for-1 Glacier Gardens rainforest tour
5. 2-for-1 whale watching. See humpback whales feeding from a deluxe boat!
6. 2-for-1 salmon bake
1. 2-for-1 Misty Fjords flightseeing with Taquan Air
2. 2-for-1 zipline adventure with Alaska Canopy Tours
3. 2-for-1 rainforest hike with Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary
4. 2-for-1 kayak adventure with Southeast Sea Kayaks
1. 2-for-1 admission to the Alaska Native Heritage Museum
2. 2-for-1 admission to the Anchorage Museum
3. 2-for-1 tram ride up Mt. Alyeska
1. 2-for-1 cruise of Kenai Fjords National Park
2. 2-for-1 admission to the Alaska SeaLife Center
3. 2-for-1 kayak rental
4. 2-for-1 half-day or full-day charter fishing for halibut or salmon
For more than 12 years, Alaska travelers have trusted the Great Alaskan TourSaver to deliver travel bargains throughout the state. Take a look at the Great Alaskan TourSaver online; you might just save a bundle during your Alaska cruise.